24 Gauge Galvalume© 1” Batten Seam Panel – Curved or Straight
The ASP SBLC is a versatile panel that can be utilized as a standard straight panel or curved convex for barrel roofs or curved concave for curved slopes such as are found on many bay or bow windows. This is strictly an architectural roof system that must be applied to a solid substrate. Heavy 24ga Galvalume© with a Spectralume© finish gives these panels eye appeal and long life with little or no maintenance.
- Panel Widths: 12” and 16” (standard), other widths by quote
- Panel Attachment: Concealed clips
- Panel Base Metal: Galvalume© 24ga. (standard), .032 Aluminum, Copper, Galvanized by Quote.
- Profile: Smooth
- Finish: Standard SpectraLume© 70% Kynar 500
- Primary Use: Concave and Convex curved roof projects