Training ClassesASP’s extensive hands-on training program covers just about every condition you may encounter when installing a metal roof for the first time.
ASP Job Site Start-up Program
ASP, Inc. now offers a Start-up Training Program for contractors. The program is designed to provide the contractor with a basic working knowledge to install an ASP, Inc. standing seam metal roof system.
From panel layout to completion this program will cover all the information required to do the job right!
The Program includes:
- In-depth discussion of metal roofing and all aspects involved in the design and installation of a weather-tight system.
- Hands-on applications involving all the details that will be required to complete the system.
- Technical advisor onsite for four hours of the day to be on hand to tackle any questions or issues that may arise.
- Shipment of ASP materials must be onsite, unloaded and ready for installation.
- Key personnel from the construction company must be present.
- The $300 start-up fee must be paid in full at time of Start-up.
The 4 hour sessions are scheduled upon request and availability on an “as needed” basis, usually with a 2 week notice. Classes can be held at your facility, or on the job site as needed. NOTE: A Technician will be provided for educational purposes only. The Technician will not participate in actual construction.
Contact your local ASP, Inc. Distributor with any questions, current pricing and availability at: 888-901-6144
Have a Question?
Please submit your inquiry in the space provided and a team member will have an answer for you as soon as possible. Our toll-free number is: 1-888-901-6144. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30am till 4pm.