ASP, Inc. now offers a Start-up Training Program for contractors. The program is designed to provide the contractor with basic working knowledge to install an ASP, Inc. standing seam metal roof system.
From panel layout to completion this program will cover all the information required to do the job right!
The Program includes:
- In- depth discussion of metal roofing and all aspects involved in the design and installation of a weather-tight system.
- Hands-on applications involving all the details that will be required to complete the system.
- Technical advisor onsite for four hours of the day to be on hand to tackle any questions or issues that may arise
- Shipment of ASP materials must be onsite, unloaded and ready for installation.
- Key personnel from the construction company must be present.
- The $300 start-up fee must be paid in full at the time of the Start-up
The 4 hour sessions are scheduled upon request and availability on an “as needed” basis, usually with a 2 week notice. Classes can be held at your facility, or on the job site as needed. NOTE: A Technician will be provided for educational purposes only. The Technician will not participate in actual construction.
Contact your local ASP, Inc. Distributor with any questions, current pricing and availability at: 888-901-6144